Sonic The Fans Club!!!!

Sonic The Fans Club!!!!

THIS IS A CLUB FANS OF THE UNIVERSE OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, THE SAGA CHARACTERS AND MORE!!!.

HomeChannelsCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inMisions
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
sir sonic

Amyrose98005

jo hedgehog

skelldoom the hedgehog

crazyhand999

asharca

daniel

ManicHedgehog

Flarey The Hedgecat

Pokechao

Poll
Latest topics
Friends Fans Webs
Sonic Universe Sonic Fire Sonic Fans Club(SFC) Sonic Paradise

Share | 

the filtration's are continue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sir sonic
Admin
Admin

Green Hill Points : 714
Green Hill Reputation : 2
Location : Green Hill Zone, with my friend's, we waiting for new adventure!!

PostSubject: the filtration's are continue   Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:48 pm

yes, the hack's are continue in the web of sonic 4, the user's of sonic retro are hacking and haking the web be not stop!!

the firts filtration of sonic 4 is of the endri, he is a user of sonic retro, and he made a review of this game with bad's view point's and comment's and more,it said that to tapeworm the source code, with this all believed to him when it said that to tapeworm the game, yes ruby eclipse(Assistant Community Manager) shipment a private message, endri copy the menssage in pm (in sonic retro)

Quote :

from sonic retro, this is the private message of Ruby Eclipse to endri:

Hi Endri,

First, nice to meet you. I'm RubyEclipse, and a longtime fan of SEGA/Sonic - just like most of you guys, except that I ended up moving halfway across the country to work at the company and be involved with the games that I love.

I wanted to get in touch with you regarding the review you posted and the claim that you might post data you have live for others to see or play. Please hear me out here, as this is really important for both yourself and for SEGA as a company.

Knowing that you've created your own fan games from scratch, as a fellow developer, please understand that hundreds of people have put countless hours into making Sonic the Hedgehog 4, and we have even more work ahead of us. Putting this game live now - especially in its current state - would be a huge injustice to the hard work and long nights that so many of us have already spent on this. There are people here who pour their souls into what they do - and there's no doubt in my mind that as someone who also develops their own games, you've been there, too.

Losing something we've worked so hard for would be a massive blow to all of us. Those who developed the game, those who planned the game, those who continue to work, whether in marketing, or PD, or community - everyone. It would have huge consequences for us, and I know it wouldn't end on a good note for anyone.

As a fellow fan, and as an employee, I'd like to request that you please reconsider putting any data, images, or footage live if you do actually have code from the game. From every standpoint - and especially as someone who knows the kind of work our teams put in - I ask that you do not betray the months and months of work we've put in to get the game where it is.

Please feel free to get back in touch with me anytime - I'll be on most of the night, and will be happy to talk. Smile

Thank you very much,
[~Edited to preserve the autor's identity~]
RubyEclipse

the link:

review:

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=19076&st=4950&p=413289&#entry413289

ruby eclipse pm:

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=19076&st=2325&p=406018&#entry406018

the second is again of sonic retro, this case is a mock-up of the web page(sonic 4), he made a pic with the all content unlock:

and the link:

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=19076&st=4680&p=412686entry412686

and for last (this is a fans work,fake), it's a boy of 12 year's old, he made a scene of super sonic in the last stage, with adove photoshop!!

amd the user infinity of sonic retro filtert a the videos of the all level's and the soundtrack of sonic 4. microsoft close partNet because this is the web of the filtret, i say coming soon the new's of infinity, microsoft and partnerNET, in the night of this day, microsoft open the
partnerNET, and the sonic retro users are post we did what we did, yes this the link:

http://www.sonicretro.org/2010/04/sonic-4-why-we-did-what-we-did/

yes, the users of sonic retro and we the fans, dont are the problem, its infinity!!

yesterday, the awards of the avatars in the xbox 360:

it is a mask of sonic and the suit of the body

in moment's i post a pic!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sonicfansclub.foroblog.net

the filtration's are continue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1